Traulsen 1 Door Reach-In Refrigerator, Model No: G10110, 220v/50hz/1ph
REQUEST QUOTE FOR PRICING & AVAILABILITY.
(EXPORT) Dealer’s Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, 24.2 cu. ft., microprocessor control, full height stainless steel door (hinged right), anodized aluminum sides and interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves (factory installed), 6″ high casters
Traulsen’s 220V G-Series models for export meet or exceed the standard specifications and performance of most other brands top tier product offerings. Reliable, energy efficient, and durable, with large individual storage capacities, the high quality G-Series lineup includes a wide range of one, two and three section reach-in refrigerator and freezer models, built in our most popular footprints. In addition, each also includes a number of user-friendly features, making them one of the best overall equipment values in Foodservice today, and the right fit for nearly any commercial application.
- One Year Parts Warranty
- Durable Anodized Aluminum Interior
- LED Temperature Display in °F or °C
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gaskets
- Set of Four (4) 6″ High Casters With Locks
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Damage Resistant Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Gasket-Protecting Anodized Aluminum Door Liner
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Reliable, Plug & play Microprocessor Control System
- Load-Sure Guard Protects Against Improper Loading
- High Quality Stainless Steel Exterior Front and Door(s)
- Corrosion Resistant Anodized Aluminum One-Piece Sides
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle(s)
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Large High Humidity Evaporator Coil Outside The Food Zone
- Top-Mounted, Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Energy Saving Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device Provides Quick Refrigeration Recovery Times
- Three (3) Adjustable Epoxy Coated Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
Optional Accessory Kits:
- Additional Epoxy Coated Shelves
- Plated Shelves* (for use in lieu of standard shelving)
- 6″ High Adjustable Legs (for use in lieu of standard casters)
- EZ-Change Interiors (#1, universals, universal heavy duty tray slides and shelves)
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate (1) 18″ x 26″ Sheet Pans (equips one full section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate either: (1) 18″ x 26″ or (2) 14″ x 18″ Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2″ O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate Either (1) 18″ x 26″ or (2) 14″ x 18″ Sheet Pans, or (2) 12″ x 20″ Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4″ O.C.
- Please refer to spec sheet TR35872 for optional accessory kit details.
- All optional accessory kits are shipped separately for later installation by others at the jobsite.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel. Cabinet sides (including returns), interior and door liners are constructed of anodized aluminum. The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) 6″ high casters are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2″ thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using either R-134a (refrigerators) or R-404A (freezers) refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Standard operating temperature for all refrigerator models is 34 to 38°F and for all freezer models is 0 to -5°F.
- The easy to use water resistant microprocessor control system is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, and a Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) epoxy coated wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins, installed at the factory. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of “bridge” or “junior shelves.” Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs.