EQUIPMENT REPAIRS, SERVICING & MAINTENANCE:
Many commercial and industrial kitchens contract someone to do the job of cleaning their hoods, exhaust systems, and kitchen equipment only to find that:
- They’ve hired an inferior cleaning company and they are still in violation of Health Standards. Naturally, if you’ve got grease and buildup on your ovens, hoods and exhaust systems, you also run the risk of costly and potentially fatal fires.
- Staff maintain outwardly clean equipment but the grease buildup throughout the equipment, still leads to poor functioning and/or potentially fire hazardous equipment.
- Alternatively they find that they have clean equipment that still isn’t functioning up to its full capacity.
We’ve had customers that thought they were in good shape only to find that the a lot of their real problems weren’t addressed, and still ended up with a lot of lost time, revenue and headaches.
What’s the Solution?
Our crews are trained to apply the highest standards and professional cleaning solutions for all of your kitchen equipment servicing and repairs to make your investment work to its fullest for:
- Commercial ovens, ranges and other hot-side equipment
- Commercial dough mixers
- Commercial dishwashers
- Kitchen hoods and exhaust systems
- Grease contaminant solutions
Cleaning a commercial kitchen requires knowledge, experience, the right equipment and the qualified team to do it right the first time. Our cleaning techniques may include non-caustic degreasers, pressure washing, scrapers and a containment system allowing us to take your equipment down to bare metal standards. Time and again, we have saved our customers time and money by helping them avoid costly fines, along with equipment repairs and replacements.
We can offer our customers regular cleaning and maintenance programs that provide total cleaning, maintenance ensure your equipment and facility is clean, degreased, and ready to perform.
What Does That Mean for Our Customers?
In short, it means a cleaner, healthier and safer work environment for your staff and the kind of environment that your patrons will want to come back to time and again.